May 12, 2012

Springtime With The Lovely Miss Taylor

I'm sorry for the photo overload today. I couldn't help myself! This is the lovely Taylor and she helped me with the perfect Spring shoot. I got this floral dress at a thrift store recently and have been dying to use it in a photo shoot.  It turned out great with the overlapping gold belt and floral crown (DIY coming soon).
We shot in a fantastic location just outside of downtown Kansas City, River Market. There is a beautiful daisy field surrounded by big brick buildings and highways. It's amazing how isolated and out in the middle of nowhere you can feel in the city. I've been dying to do a Spring-inspired shoot like this and I'm so happy with how these photos turned out. I actually have tons more in a folder on my laptop, but didn't want to give it all away. Hope you like and I hope you enjoy this beautiful Spring!
xoxo - Jillian

3 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty!!! I'm so in love with those flowers in her hair! They go perfectly with the dress! Great pictures :)

    -Jessica (sew in love)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower crown in your hair!!
    Where did you get that!!??
    your beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I absolutely love summer dresses, and they're something I don't have enough of.

    - Allison

    CraftedLove

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!