May 24, 2012

Popsicle Stick Necklace

This was a $3.00 necklace! You can get popsicle sticks at the dollar store and then I spent $2.00 on the chain at the craft store. I did already have my jewelry hoops, but those are very inexpensive as well. All you have to do for this project is cut your popsicle sticks to size using sturdy scissors or kitchen sheers. Paint your pieces and let them dry. Then assemble and hot glue them together. Drill (or even poke, these popsicle sticks are pretty easy to poke through) holes in the two top edges, and put in your hoops. Last, connect your necklace chain and you're ready to wear! I have so many popsicle sticks left still, that I plan on making a few more of these in different colors and styles. Try it out and have fun! xoxo - Jillian

P.S. Don't forget to check out our contest going on now through May 31st!

4 comments:

  1. this is such a cute idea! so mod; I'll have to try this out :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! It's beautiful! just wanted to let you know I nominated you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my blog for more details in the next day or so!

    http://colortheeastcoast.blogspot.com/

    xo. amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!