May 23, 2012

Outfit Post | Wood and Canvas

 What a lovely week of weather we've had thus far. I got a lot of new projects done; I always like when I feel accomplished and productive. Especially now, as it starts to get hotter outside, I get completely unmotivated. All I want to be doing is sitting in water, drinking a cold drink, but that will come soon enough as well.  
xoxo - Jillian
Outfit: Dress - Thrifted  $15.00, Shoes - Aldo $40.00, Necklace - Handmade (DIY coming soon!)

P.S. Don't forget about the contest going on through May 31st!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute J! I need to stock up on some light cotton summer dresses. It's getting pretty hot here in Austin. Can't wait for the necklace post!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is SO cute, and I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is starting to get quite cold in my little corner of the world, and I very much look forward to wearing my awesome jackets and boots again. Every season I think great!, I have been looking forward to the cold/hot weather, but I am sure that it won't be long before I am complaining about it again :P Enjoy the beautiful weather!

    Cassandra

    http://awalkingthought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!