May 03, 2012

His and Her's Outfit Challenge



Every now and then, my husband and I like to give each other a little fashion challenge. Take one piece of clothing and base an entire outfit off of that. I recently saw a pair of floral wedges online. I want them so very bad now. My goal is to buy these within my next payday. Ross found his shoes at Aldo. We both decided to go with light summer-y outfits and here is what we both came up with! 
Do any of you guys do anything like this? Or are we just total nerds? Probably the latter...
On another note, I think I'm finally getting over the cold I've been trying to kick for the last week, so hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep tonight so I can do some fun photo shoots and projects this weekend!
My outfit: Top - Ebay, Shorts - Forever 21, Bag, Sunnies + Necklace - Modcloth
His outfit: Shirt - Target, Shorts - H&M, Sunnies - Banana Republic
xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I visited your blog from your message on IFB and I really like it! I am trying to figure out how to follow on blogger though. I don't see the option.

    xo
    Nia
    http://niafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!