May 22, 2012

Contest Time!

It's contest time again! And I need some help from all of you cute fashionistas. All you have to do to enter the contest is send in a photo of your favorite clothing item, pair of shoes, or accessory. It has to be a photo of something you own! You can send your photo in to epicthreadkc@yahoo.com, tweet it to me @epicthreadkc or put it on my Facebook page and tell me what your item is and why it is your favorite! If you have a blog, include your link. The best submissions will be featured on the blog, along with your link and your sentence about your piece. The one I think is the best, will win this...
This hand-made medicine pouch necklace! It's a great piece for summer and it will be shipped to you for free if you win. Make sure and share the contest with your friends and get your submissions in by May 31st to qualify. The winner will be named soon after, included in the post of the best submissions!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun little giveaway! I hope we have some sunshine tomorrow so I can get some photos of my favorite piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love this beautiful bag. I have sent you a picture on facebook xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!