May 10, 2012

Book Picture Frame (Great Mother's Day Gift)

What an easy and cute project! All you need is a book you don't plan on reading, an x-acto knife, some photos, some ribbon, and a hot glue gun. Draw around your photos so you know where to cut out your pages. Cut them with your x-acto knife and glue your photos inside the space. Glue some cute ribbon around it and glue a few pages together so it stays open easily. That's about it! Place on an end table or even on your wall! I love this project so much, because I love books, and I love my husband, so combining the two in any way is a win-win for me! And P.S. This would make an amazing Mother's Day Gift. Pick out a couple of pictures of you and your mom, and make her a cute frame. I promise, she'll love it! Have fun making your own book picture frame! xoxo - Jillian

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Seriously, where do you store all these wonderful ideas? You and your husbear are so cute! I really like the second photo. Was that from your engagement pics? It's really nice. :)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha "Husbear"! I love that!! And thank you! That was from our engagement photos.

      Delete
  2. A great idea.. it looks wonderful. Though I don't know if I could bring myself to do that to a book.. maybe one I really hate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand. I did use a book that I was most definitely not interested in, but it is still a little cringe-worthy to do that to any book!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!