May 20, 2012

Back From The Wildness

So first off, sorry for the lack of a Sunday Funday Outfit post! But I just returned from a nature adventure. Let me tell you, sometimes all you need to really feel at peace and completely stress-free is to just get lost. Go wander in the wilderness and lose yourself in the beauty. We did so many amazing things! Hiked through the forest, over boulders, through caves and onto cliffs. I was sad to leave such a beautiful place, but I was missing my husband and my kit cats. Now that I'm all clean and comfy again, I'm going to spend the rest of my day resting my sore legs. I definitely want to share some more of the photos we took while on our trip, though, so those will come later this week, possibly tomorrow! 
I hope you all had a stellar weekend! xoxo - Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!