May 02, 2012

Vintage Inspired Head Wrap




All you need for this project is some fabric scissors, needle and thread, and a small piece of elastic. I used about 28 inches. Cut out two separate pieces. You'll want to place your elastic piece on the bigger side. Make sure and have the loop part of the elastic face in when you sew it up, so that once you turn it inside out to put the seams on the inside, the loop is on the outside. That's really all you have to do. Then just put it on your head like you would a towel, twist up that small end and tuck it into the elastic in the back. I plan on wearing this with my new high-waisted chevron bathing suit when summer comes. I'll be retro decked out to the max! Hope you have fun making your new head wrap! Happy Wednesday!
xoxo - Jillian

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I have some fabric that I think would work perfect and may give this a go this weekend. :) Thanks for the DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! I love how simple it looks to make!
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable idea! Sometimes I can't stand flat ironing my hair or even touching it at all, so this would be perfect!

    XRachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!