April 06, 2012

Vintage Camper Toaster | DIY






I can't wait to have a breakfast vacation! My husband and I talk about getting a camper when we retire and just driving all over the country. And of course, not a day after we talked about it last, we watched a show on HGTV about people who fixed up vintage campers. (We are definite HGTV nerds.) So the desire struck me to make something at least look like a camper in my house for the time being and what is already shaped like a camper? A toaster! Tape off the door area and the bottom part you will want a new color. Also tape off the window. I actually left the duct tape on the window part, because it looked like blinds. Then all I did was paint the door, and the handle and lastly, I painted a line for my banner on top. I used scrapbook paper for my little pennants and then placed them on with Mod Podge. 

Want to add more creativity to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I Love the idea of painting an old toaster<3

    Hopee you Have an awesome day(:

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this its to cute im going to make one like it :) Great idea
    http://natureisflowers.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now, that's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!