April 22, 2012

Sunday Funday Outfit | Little Black Dress and Crocheted Vest



I found both this jersey knit dress and vest at the thrift store recently and couldn't wait to pair them. I matched it with a simple gold belt, skeleton key necklace that I made, and some (quite beat up) hemp boots I got from Urban Outfitters 2 years ago. I can't seem to get the courage to throw them out until I find new ones. If anyone finds hemp boots any where, let me know! What do you like to pair with a plain black dress?

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely I love the crocheted vest <3
    I want to crochet a vest someday...

    Hope you have an awesome sunday(:

    Carmila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ;) Love crochet vests ;)
    http://natureisflowers.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!