April 06, 2012

Meet the Epic Sponsors

I'm so excited to be introducing you to my sponsors. Since we are still such a small blog, it is an honor to have these lovely people support it! Make sure and check them all out and show them some love!

Miss Celine Collins of Monkey Wrench clothing is a local clothing designer here in Kansas City. I have actually modeled in a few of her fashion shows. Her designs are fun, retro and extremely flattering.
"Release your inner bombshell! That's Monkey Wrench Clothing's motto. From Pin-Up to Steampunk, Monkey Wrench does it all!"
Visit the Monkey Wrench Facebook page here and you can check out all her amazing designs up for sale here!

"Hello! I am Hannah Mae, the creator of Let It Rain, Love. This blog is essentially about crafts, beauty, fashion, and daily life! If you are someone crafty, that loves handmade, cute things, well then this is a blog made for you! I post about DIY, food, tutorials, clothes, and inspirational stuff! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy making it for you!"

Hannah's blog design is adorable and she has some yummy treats and great craft projects. Check it out!

Visit Hannah's blog here!


"My name is Brittany and I live in a beautiful city with my sweet husband and two adorable dogs. A lover of city lights and open skies who just wants to experience it all. Live Eclectic is where I share my little part of the world - it's full of adventure, pretty things, love, and creativity - but also real, simple, beautiful life. The ups, the (few) downs and everything in between. A quote I recently found describes it best: 'I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.' Live Eclectic is a place to highlight this journey called life."

Brittany's blog is absolutely lovely and truly inspiring. Make sure and check out her "Make Your Life Lovely" series!

Check out her blog here!

"Growing up on the outskirts of a Kansas City has taught me how to appreciate the nature that surrounds me. Ever since I was a kid, I was saving kittens, or birds, or bugs. My childhood summer's were sunshine-soaked, barefoot and lovely. I dedicate myself to preserve those memories, those that were the most Wild. Free. Honest."

Miss Megan is actually one of my very best friends. She focuses on wood burning projects and techniques. She just recently started her blog, but I think it has big things in store.  

Check out Megan's blog here and see what she has for sale on Etsy!

I hope you enjoy all of these awesome blogs! 
And remember, if you're looking to get some more traffic to your blog contact me about sponsorship next month at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com. Have an amazing Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!