April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ross!




My wonderfully handsome husband is turning 27 today! How adorable is this guy? Sheesh!
We have so many fun things happening this weekend. Tomorrow I'm taking him out for a nice seafood dinner...and never calling him again! No, I kid, I just can't help but finish Anchorman quotes. Friday we're going to have a fun night out at the ballpark. Go Royals! And Saturday we're making hot dogs and s'mores at the park and have a little wiffle ball game (hopefully a little kick ball as well). I can't wait!
Hope all of you have an amazing Thursday! And a big Happy Birthday to Ross! xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty dang excited for the wiffle ball game this weekend. Happy Birthday to Mr. Rossley! And, as always, he looks spiffy.
    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!