April 19, 2012

Guest Post | My Husband!





Anyone that knows my husband knows he is a GQ kinda guy. He loves to dress up and he's not afraid of colors, patterns and accessories. He's starting a small collection of cufflinks, bow ties, etc. He decided he wanted to make himself an accessory box and he wanted me to post it on the blog. Which I thought was a great idea, because I don't want to just make all of my posts for the ladies. I'd like some of you dapper gentlemen out there to get some use out of the blog as well! Ross bought a pre-made box at Hobby Lobby, sanded it and stained it. Ross says...
"Be bold, don't be afraid to make people turn their heads." Ross suggests having a good selection of solid ties, with patterned shirts and vice versa. Don't be afraid to mix prints with your accessories and don't forget about the small details like tie bars. For a great (and super cheap!) selection of men's accessories, visit The Tie Bar.
Since it's Mr. Kirkpatrick's birthday I thought it would be a great day to feature his post. Have a great Thursday, everyone!
xoxo - Jillian + Ross


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mr Kirkpatrick :-) Loving the tie collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!