April 01, 2012

Favorite Places | Farmer's Market





Another one of my favorite things about Spring is Farmer's Market in the River Market here in Kansas City. They have a swap meet, with all kinds of fun goodies like vintage cameras and typewriters, books, and handmade jewelry. All the produce is fresh, delicious and so so cheap. All this food we bought was less than $20! And they have a huge section with all kinds of amazing spices. We got some cajun spice and greek spice. And one of the best parts about it, is it is supporting local farmers. It's a win-win!
Hope you all are having a lovely and sun-shiny Sunday!
xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! I wish we had a lovely farmers market like this, here! Those peppers look wondeful. I ope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!