April 26, 2012

Etsy Love | Spring Florals

I've been wanting to make some wall art with florals for the longest time, but these creations from Tiffany's Living Art shop on Etsy are beautiful. I would be terrible at keeping them alive, though!
My wedding dress shopping days are over, but that doesn't mean I can't still drool over all things wedding. This custom made sash from Rosy Posy Designs is adorable. 
Head crowns. I can't get enough of them. I plan on making some of my own for the summer. This one comes from Three Little Birds 1222 and it is just perfect.
This dress comes from Kee Boutique. I love how soft and romantic the fabric and pattern looks. Perfect for those warm Spring days.
A beautiful print from Carl Christensen's shop. 
Ooo, this leather cuff from Mesa Dreams shop is beautiful and if I had one, I'd probably never take it off.

Happy Thursday! xoxo - Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!