April 11, 2012

Epic Thread Contest! UPDATED


Do you love Epic Thread? Want to win a custom crocheted goodie?
Here's how to enter:
1. Share the blog with your friends. 
2. Have your friends follow the blog, or "like" the Facebook page (they don't have to do both) and tell them to leave a comment either here or on the Facebook page letting me know you sent them. Make sure they use your first and last name, so I will know who to give the prize to!

That's it! Every friend you send our way will count as one entry. Whoever has the most entries by Monday, April 16th will win a custom crocheted goodie! You can choose from anything in my Etsy Shop or if you have something else in mind (within reason) I will make it for you and ship it to you for free!

So start sharing and get as many friends to help you out as you can! And as always, thanks so much for your support. xoxo - Jillian

UPDATE: Since I realized I said you can choose from anything in my Etsy shop, I'm going to include the Hand-carved Harry Potter wands!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Idea! I'm going to share the crap out of your blog :)
    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Just followed :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!