April 14, 2012

6 Months With My Dream Man

Today my handsome, lovely husband and I have been married for 6 months. So crazy! It feels like it was yesterday. I couldn't be happier. I have to say, Ross is really my anchor. I can get stressed easily and emotional and he is so good at turning my worry around so quickly. He is patient, logical and reasonable. Most of all, he is just a good person. He cares about others and does everything he can to help people that are in need. I love him oh-so much. Happy 6 months, Love Hair!
Now we're off to a yummy sushi dinner at the restaurant we had our reception in!
xoxo - Jillian

Photo by Kinsey Mhire of kinseymhirephotog.com

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love seeing happy couples. You're a good looking couple.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!