April 03, 2012

1. I love using mason jars for decoration. Especially for centerpieces. I put some faux flowers in each and they look great on your dinner table!

2. I use tons of mason jars in my craft room. It's a great way to organize all of those little things that you're not sure what to do with. 
3. And of course, what makes a better warm-weather drinking glass than a mason jar? 
I'm pretty sure I could find 50+ more uses for these guys. Have any of your own uses for these lovely little jars?

By the way, today is my 150th post!! Here's to many, many more! 

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. these are great ideas I will have to try!! Thank you so much for sharing !!! Fortunately I have about 5 or 6 laying around from Christmas when I made and decorated some to fill with hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!