March 12, 2012


These beautifully detailed water color paintings by Z.L. Feng...I can't stop looking at them.
These multi-media pieces by Minjae Lee are so beautiful...
I want to build a tiny cottage in the woods, that my husband and I can run away to whenever we need a little getaway. And inside, I want this. 
The photography of Bruno Dayan just blows my mind.
I've been doing a lot of mod makeup lately and although I'm crazy about florals, I've been obsessed with mixing florals with black and white stripes. 
How long will I be obsessed with this shade of red before I actually have the guts to dye my own?
The dresses at CoralieBeatrix's Etsy shop are just stunning and I will buy one before the end of the month.
I've been to the Grand Canyon a few times in my life, but my husband has never been. I am dying to take him and I hope to plan a trip there this Spring.

This really isn't a monthly obsession. This is a forever obsession. Andy Hull of Manchester Orchestra is just a genius and his music is beautiful and sometimes haunting.

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your appreciation for art. All the pieces you have here are unique, eyecatching and tell a story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that tiny cottage too :D beautiful pics thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. Thanks for sharing.
    I absolutely adore red hair, too. And don't have the guts either. Maybe someday...
    The art by Minjae Lee is just beautiful isn't it, can't take my eyes off it!


    I'm following!

    themeltingpotofstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!