March 13, 2012

Tattoos!!

Hi friends! If you've been following the blog, you know that I have an appreciation for all forms of art. I believe tattoos are just as much of an art form, and I'd like to give it the same attention I give to anything else on the blog. So I plan to have at least a monthly post featuring some beautiful body art. I thought I'd start off by showing you a couple of my own. These photos were for a fashion shoot with jhuffman photography. If you have a tattoo you'd like to show off, let me know! Submit your photo with a description to epicthreadkc@yahoo.com and it could be featured on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be emailing you! I love this idea!

    xo. -Brittany
    http://liveeclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!