March 19, 2012

Tattoo Love | Monica


Today's beautiful tattoo comes to us from Monica from Mon Photography.  She got it done at Lady Liberty Tattoo and Gallery. Not only is this an absolutely lovely tattoo, but a lovely photograph, taken by Monica herself. I love the colors in this one and the placement on the thigh. Thanks, Monica for sending this in!
If you'd like to share your tattoo, send all submissions to epicthreadkc@yahoo.com
Please, check out the Submit Your Project page for all the details.

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool tattoo! I've struggled with the idea of getting one for a long time. I admire people that are better at decision making than I am haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. it's so beautiful. the shading, the line work.. the whole concept. A+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!