March 25, 2012

Sunday Funday Outfit | Stripes and Solids







It has been such a fun day! My friend and lovely hair stylist from Evolve Hair, Danielle McKay asked me to do some hair modeling for a look book today. My hair is red now! Her category was 60's/70's and I loved it so much I'm keeping my hair this way the rest of the day! I'll be posting some photos from the event later in the week. 
We wandered around for a bit this afternoon, went to Union Station and got some yummy thai food for lunch. Hope you are having a sunny Sunday as well!
My outfit: Tank Top and Skirt - Forever 21, Heels - Burlington Coat Factory, Cuff - Ebay.
Ross's outfit: Bow tie - Burlington Coat Factory, Shirt - Express, Pants - The Gap, Shoes - Journey's.

2 comments:

  1. that skirt is sooo beautiful! :) i love the shoes too!

    http://saramadebeth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that skirt, so pretty!

    Zoe
    http://gypsiesister.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!