March 04, 2012

Sunday Funday Outfit | Red Dress


What a beautiful day. I just want to sit out in the sun. This cotton dress and floppy hat are great for sitting out in the sun! This is one of my favorite dresses and I got it at one of my favorite vintage boutiques, Donna's Dress Shop. I got my tights at Target and my hat at another local vintage store called Boomerang. I've had a line from Annie stuck in my head for days now...
Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street to Saville Row
It's what you wear from ear to ear
And not from head to toe
That matters
Have a beautiful Sunday! xoxo - Jillian

Don't forget about our contest going through March 9th! You can win a crochet or knitted item of your choice and if you have a blog it will be featured when the winner is announced! Go here for all the details!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wowwww, that dress is awesome!! Such a sweet print!

    Annika xxx
    The Pineneedle Collective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog and your style - this dress is SO pretty, and I love the hat :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!