March 11, 2012

Sunday Funday Outfit | Neutrals





Today is one of my favorite kinds of Sunday Funday. I love having sunny, lovely days to frolic in, but every now and then, it's nice to have a gloomy lazy day. We got our errands done, had some yummy BBQ and now we are going to spend the rest of our day on the couch in a blanket being lazy and cuddly.
For my outfit today and went with some neutrals with a bright top. Don't let anyone tell you you can't mix brown and black! I don't know who ever came up with that "rule", but I break it often. 
Enjoy a lazy Sunday, lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit!! I love the bright orange! I never heard about not mixing brown and black...so I've been breaking that rule also..for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Especially that necklace. I totally mix brown and black all the time too.

    Xo,
    Vicky
    http://somehowlovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that necklace!!!

    <3 Vega
    http://vintagecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants! SWOON.

    ps. i always mix brown and black and think it looks so great.

    xo. -brittany
    http://liveeclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute outfit! I love the buttons on your high-waisted pants- little embellishments can make such a big statement. Speaking of embellishments, your hair accessory is adorable! These elements balance so nicely with the bright orange and statement necklace!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!