March 18, 2012

Sunday Funday Outfit | Gold and Orange









What a lovely day. It's a little overcast, but the air is fresh and there is a nice cool breeze. We walked around the plaza today and now we are home to relax after a long St. Patrick's Day of parades, soccer games and fun parties.
My outfit: I got this lovely vintage dress from Kinsey over at Sincerely, Kinsey. She works at Red Velvet in Springfield and picked this up there. Thanks, Kinsey! I got my tights from Target, my shoes at the thrift and my belt at a garage sale. 
Ross's outfit: Shirt - H&M, Bowtie - Burlington Coat Factory, messenger bag - thrifted.

Hope everyone has a cool and breezy Sunday!
xoxo - Jillian

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It looks SO good on you. I'm so happy it's found a good home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!