March 23, 2012

Silver Leaf Headband | DIY




For this project all you need is some leaves, a headband, glue and spray paint. I actually used real leaves for this, but you could use fake ones and you can get them at the $1 store. Spray paint your leaves whatever pretty color you choose, let them dry and then hot glue them onto the headband. Easy!
Now I'm ready for a fun-filled weekend of Mad Men watch parties, house-hunting and modeling on Sunday! How are you spending your weekend?

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through Sincerely, Kinsey, and I really like it! You have awesome tutorials and a lovely design<3

    I hope you have an awesome weekend(:

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!