March 30, 2012

Pattern Obsessions | Black + White Stripes

Photos found here and here
I would love one of these retro style bathing suits in b+w stripes!
Photo found here.
You don't need much as far as decor goes when you have such a bold rug.
Photo found here.
This is just too fun.
Photo found here.
I could totally make these out of cheap white curtaiNS with a little help from tape and paint. Hmmm...
Photo found here.
What a great statement with a tan suit. This is such a cute look for a wedding.
This is actually my own dress. I got it at Urban Outfitters a year ago and I've been looking at it in my closet like a sad puppy all winter, just waiting to be able to pull it out again. My husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Europe soon and I think this could be a cute traveling dress. What kinds of patterns are you loving for Spring?

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. The retro swimming suits are so cute... lots of people recently are wearing the black and white striped trousers like beetlejuice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!