March 07, 2012

Outfit | Mustard Heels

So I bought some new heels. Mustard platforms with cork and I'm already obsessed. I couldn't wait for an opportunity to wear them.
My jeans here are covered in paint, but sometimes I feel that you just need to be who you are regardless of the outfit. I don't even wear heels that often. I'm as tall as my husband without them, so when I wear heels I'm a few inches taller than him, and he's not so keen about it. But I couldn't help myself with these, they are just way too cute!

To add more inspiration to your day, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!
And don't forget about our contest! You can win any crochet or knitted item of you choice and if you have a blog, it will be featured when I announce the winner! Go here for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!