March 05, 2012

Our Wedding Rings

Sometimes I forget how much I am in love with my wedding ring. Boy, oh boy did my husband do a great job. I'm not a huge fan of diamonds, so I wanted something different. And I also wanted something that had a vintage feel to it. He nailed it.
My ring has an aqua marine stone in the center, with diamonds around it and chocolate diamonds around the outside. 
His ring is a little more modern. I picked it out and I think I did a pretty good job! It is a steel ring with a black accent. There is one diamond in a tension setting. He loves it.
This month will be 5 months of marriage. We're still newly weds, but I feel like I've known the man my whole life. If you want to see any other details from our wedding you can go here. And I hope to post other little details from our wedding in the future. I hope everyone has a bright and shiny Monday!

To add even more creativity to your day, make sure and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest!
Oh, and don't forget about the contest going on now through Friday! You could win any crochet or knitted item of your choice and if you have a blog, it will be featured when the winner is announced! Go here for all the details. 

photos by kinsey mhire of kinseymhirephotog.com

5 comments:

  1. Just perfect to say YES :) i really like it.

    http://fashionbubbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ring is absolutely beautiful, love the aqua marine stone and how beautiful it looks.http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful rings and beautiful pics!!! u guys look great together!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing how simple it can be to communicate with people and have them understand a certain topic, you made my day.

    Wedding Rings

    ReplyDelete
  5. such gorgeous rings! i have a vintage engagement ring too, it's the most special thing to me <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!