March 14, 2012

The Ocean | Latest Painting


I'm so excited for this Spring. Spring for me means art shows! So I wanted to start a brand new series of paintings for some brand new shows. Have you ever looked at the satellite photos of Earth? If you 
haven't, you should. They are amazing! Who knew the Earth could have so many colors and textures. I'm inspired by the idea of being on such a beautiful planet, being part of it. It fascinates me. So for this newest series all of my paintings will be inspired by different satellite images. I also have an obsession with candle wax and I incorporate it in a lot of my works. I'll post more paintings as they are completed.
Thanks for reading! xoxo - Jillian

Want to add more creativity to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. oh my word, this is breathtaking! :) so unique and beautiful.

    Karasyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!