March 22, 2012

My husband and I challenged each other to come up with the ultimate spring floral outfits. This is what I came up with for mine. I found the dress on Mod Cloth, and all the accessories at places like Forever 21, ASOS, and Payless. I love the little spectacles necklace and I love the bright, bold floral print of the dress with the soft pink of the bag.

Here's what Ross came up with. He felt just a pop of floral would be best with a mustard dress shirt. To dress is down a bit, he paired it with a casual gray cardigan, and a messenger bag. He's obsessed with brown wing tips. He found his outfit at places like the Tie Bar, Bally and Banana Republic. 
I will admit, my husbands taste in clothes is a little more expensive than mine. I would be fine with finding most of my outfits at thrift stores.
What kinds of outfits do you want for Spring?

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!