March 13, 2012

Makeup Brush Pouch | DIY

Start with about 2x3 feet of fabric.  Fold in half.
Sew together and then fold up again like this above and sew the sides.
Now sew up from the end parallel with the sides you just sewed.


Slide your brushes in and you are good to go! I have a pouch like this for my paint brushes that I bought at the craft store years ago and I thought, why not make one for my makeup brushes! I'm always losing them if I don't have an organized place! 

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

6 comments:

  1. What a great DIY project! Love the fabric you chose too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the case!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank u for sharing!!! I NEED this =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How handy! I just pinned it... hafta borrow my mom's sewing machine now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - and so simple, I think even I could do it! Great tutorial :)

    thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Jillian! I really need to learn how to sew asap. It looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!