March 14, 2012

I Don't Care If It's Raining Umbrella

We've had an extremely mild winter, but I have a feeling it is going to be a rainy Spring. If you must walk around in the rain, why not walk under you own little blue sky? All you need is an umbrella, and blue and white paint.

 Paint a coat of white paint. I used exterior house paint since it will be used in the rain.

The paint it blue!
Use a fat paint brush and tap repeatedly to make your fluffy clouds.
Bring on the rainy days. I'm ready.
Have a blue sky kinda day, friends!

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. I like this post so much!!! This DIY umbrella is amazing!!!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!