March 24, 2012

Fabric Earrings | DIY





Ok, to start off. I hate heavy earrings. Pretty much if I feel like I'm wearing them at all, I take them out. But with this sort of pet peeve, it means I don't ever really wear statement-making earrings. Here's a nice solution if you are like me. Take a small styrofoam ball, cut it in half, glue your choice of fabric onto it and then glue a blank earring piece onto the back. You can find all of these things at the craft store. These earrings turn out cute and you don't have to worry about them weighing down your earlobes!

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. this is brilliant! I also hate wearing heavy earrings, so using Styrofoam is the perfect solution :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!