March 02, 2012

Etsy Love | Jewelry

I have a friend picking out her engagement ring on Etsy. She showed it to me the other day and I was stunned. It's absolutely beautiful and made by a silver-smith, so it is unique. I wanted to see what other treasures I could find.
This handmade hot air balloon necklace is lovely. Made Trash And Trinkets.
How could you not love this acorn necklace by Gwen Delicious?
This beautiful blue locket by MStevonsonDesign is on my want list.
This Rainforest Jasper ring...oh my...I'm in love. Hand Candy Gems.
The same friend who is looking for her engagement ring had also found a ring with bees on the side. She was telling me all about bees and how they are a symbol for good luck and health. This beautiful piece is by Happy Go Licky.
This beautiful piece by Her Hearts Spirit is just so detailed and intricate and can't help but drool over it.

For more inspiration in your day, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!
And don't forget about our contest! Go here for all the details. The winner will win any crochet or knitted item they choose and if you have a blog it will be featured when I announce the winner!

4 comments:

  1. oww really inspiratif . love all accessories

    follow me if you love and i'll follow back
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces!


    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give every single piece of jewelry that i've got for this last necklace. Gorgeous!
    xxx,
    Lilah
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!