April 02, 2012

Doily Dreamcatcher Necklace | DIY






Supplies you need for this project are a chain, a small metal hoop from the craft store, a doily, small arrow charms also from the craft store, scissors and needle and thread. Cut your doily to size and sew it onto the hoop with your needle and thread. Sew on your arrows (make sure you use a needle small enough to go through the holes in the arrows). And then put the whole thing on your chain.

After such a beautiful weekend, it's hard to go back to work, but exciting things are in store. I hope you all have a fantastic Monday! xoxo -Jillian

Want to add more creativity to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. I just picked up some doilies in a charity shop the other day, so might give this a try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful DIY dreamcatcher! I think I want to make some at home.
    By the way, I just created some dreamcatchers too ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!