April 12, 2012

Color Obsession | Lavender

photo found here.
There aren't many colors other than lavender that really make me think and feel Spring every single year. You see the color and you can imagine the lovely smell. Sitting in a field with the sun shining, the birds singing and that smell drifting around you like a breeze.
photo found here.
photo found here.
photo found here.
photo found here.
photo found here.
photo found here.
It's been a little chilly the last few days. I'm hoping the weekend holds lots of sunshine. I've been on a creative high lately though, so I may end up spending time indoors working on paintings and drawings. I love when this feeling takes over me, it's like a rush of any and all pent up need to art it up. Do you ever feel like that? Hopefully I'm not the only one!
xoxo - Jillian

PS - And don't forget to check out the contest going on now through April 16th!

3 comments:

  1. Gah! Pretty color. I seems like you are into pastels right now - mint, peach, lavendar - very "Spring" of you! I love pairing all of those colors with neutrals!
    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. No matter what, that color always looks like candy.
    Mandy

    www.nestledinnostalgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW I love the bike and the hair tips so cute
    http://natureisflowers.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!