February 16, 2012

Things I Love | February

Oh-so many things. Where do I even begin? February has been a very inspirational month so far. I'm continually amazed by people's creativity and passion.
Guerilla crochet! I've actually seen a few of these in Kansas City on street signs, and I'm actually considering doing one myself. I don't know how long it would take to do a tree, but I'm sure I could make it happen.
I've been looking at the photographer Joseph Cartright's website almost nightly for the past week or so.
The artwork of Lori Nix is just stunning. It is so realistic, that I was almost fooled by this photo when I first saw it.
This video of artists Koralie and Supakitch working together on a mural together is absolutely stunning.
Spring is so close I can almost taste it. I'm so ready to ride a bicycle in the sun. And the sundresses. Oh, the sundress!

Want to add even more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!




3 comments:

  1. wow thank u for sharing this! I love the picture with the tree inside the room =) super inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey! So pretty photos!! :D
    i like this post n,n and Nice Blog
    i like it!n,n
    pss.. I started my blog, and i hope you can check it
    and if you like it follow me and comment, Thank you so much!! :D♥
    Have a nice day!n,n

    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.com/
    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!