February 19, 2012

Sunday Funday Outfit | Road-trip Edition

My husband and I decided today that we'd take a small road trip to Columbia, MO. on a whim. We stopped at Les Bourgeois Winery on the way. It was an amazingly beautiful day for February and the view we got of the Missouri River was beautiful.





I'm in love with this dress I got from H&M. Tights - Ebay. Shoes - Target. Cardigan - Thrifted. 
Necklace - Sioux Indian Tribe.
This trip is just what we needed after a long week. Sometimes you just need to get away for a few hours. Stopping in places like this makes me want to finally buy my banjo. I don't know how many more hobbies I need, though! I plan to post a few of our favorite photos of the trip later this week. 
xoxo - Jillian

Want to add more creativity to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. Miss lady, you are GORGEOUS! I love the top detail of that dress. And the setting is amazing, I guess sometimes it doesn't hurt to live in the midwest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good combo! love your tights fit perfectly with your dress :)

    visit mine if you have a chance
    bellionducky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!