February 25, 2012

Spruce Up An Old Pair Of Tights





Get a sturdy piece of cardboard or a book you don't care to get paint on and place it inside the leg of the tights. Make sure and adjust so that the stencil is where you want it. Tape your stencil to the tights and spray paint it. Let it dry for about 5 minutes before taking the stencil out and then let it dry over night before wearing them. What an easy and cheap way to spruce up some tights!
xoxo - Jillian

Want to add more creativity to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. I ADORE this! I have quite a few pairs of black tights that could definitely do with a bit of spicing up. Thanks for the tip! x

    http://www.thepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project! It is so unique! Looks like I need to pull out a pair of my old tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very impressed but you say a pair of old tights ..those tights dont look old to me !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!