February 21, 2012

Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies

So these tasty treats are one of the most delicious deserts I've ever made. And they're super easy.
You can either make your own brownie batter or just buy a box batter. Get a cupcake tray ready.
I'm messy, but fill your cupcake shells about half way.
Take your Oreo, spread peanut butter on both sides and then place it in a cupcake shell. 
Do this until each shell has a peanut butter-covered Oreo.
Put a little more batter over the Oreos and then place in the oven.
Bake and then enjoy!!

For even more inspiration in your day like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!



8 comments:

  1. daaaaamn!!! I NEED to try them!!! how cool and delicious looking, seriously my mouth is watering now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH and I'm already craving cupcakes now I want one of these. One year for my bf's bday I made him regular oreo brownies and they were amazing...I can only imagine what peanut butter oreos...nommmm

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! i love peanut butter on my oreos (ever since i saw the parent trap) and i love brownies. this is amazing!

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;)
    I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased.
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses

    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh.

    Rule: You have to bring me some when you come to Springfield for our photo shoot. ;)

    Your blog is looking lovelier by the minute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this, i'll definetely true this out, its so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am following you via facebook now as well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!