February 23, 2012

Painted Leather Cuff | DIY

I've been wanting to make one of these for awhile, and I don't know why it took me so long to do it, because it is so easy!
Pick out your favorite colors of paint, a paint brush, leather (make sure and measure it so it is about half an inch bigger than your wrist) and adhesive velcro. 
I painted mine free hand, but you can definitely use painters tape to create a stencil if you need to!
Measure your velcro to fit the width of the cuff and cut them to size.
The velcro adhesive is fairly strong, so it will hold pretty well, but you'll want to stick at least around each corner of the velcro before wearing it.
Let it dry and you're all done!
Hoping you have a lovely and creative day!
xoxo - Jillian

To add more inspiration to your day, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!







2 comments:

  1. Amazing! what a great idea! im quite bad with DIY myself, but ive been inspired lately to do something! :)

    XOXO Kasia
    http://misskasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love this!

    xo. -brittany
    http://liveeclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!