March 03, 2012

Make Your Own Nature-Inspired Stationary

Here's what you need.
I've found so many uses for my brown metallic glaze already. It was so worth the $8.00. The other things you can find in the craft store in the scrapbook section.
Just get a little bit of glaze on your brush and lightly brush on to create the wood grain effect.
Then use a paper towel and rub in the glaze to smooth it out a little.
Let it dry for about 10-15 minutes and then place your leaves on. Since these are made for scrapbooks they are already adhesive, but you could find leaves from outside and glue them on as well.

If I could, I'd probably spend every minute of my day outside. We are one more day closer to Spring, my friends. Have a fantastic day!
xoxo - Jillian

Want to add more inspiration to your day? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!
And don't forget about the contest ending March 9th! You could win any crochet or knitted item of your choice and if you have a blog, you will be featured when the winner is announced! Go here for all the details!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comments on my last post, Jillian :) it's hard to find a girl who isn't crazy for modcloth!

    Really neat DIY project you did here. It's a great idea for invitations for a rustic-themed party or wedding too...love it!

    ~Britta
    www.vancouvervogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that woodgrain effect is perfect! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!