February 14, 2012

Light Painting | DIY

I love twinkly lights. I hate when Christmas is over and I have to take them down. But I found a way to keep them up!
 All you need is your twinkly lights, a canvas and an X-acto knife.
 Cut any design into the canvas that you like.
 Attach your lights to the back of the canvas with duct tape or push pins.


This is a little like trying to carve a pumpkin, and I'm not very good at that either, but you get the idea! Maybe I'll practice and try to make a more intricate one! Have a lovely V-Day, friends!


If you have a moment, make sure and like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh. I am in LOVE with this idea. Seriously!

    xo. -brittany
    http://liveeclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!