February 11, 2012

DIY | Color Wheel Earrings

I had these old earrings I found that I was never going to wear. But I also had a package of adhesive cork.
So here's what you need...
 You can find a package of this small, circular adhesive cork at the craft store for a couple bucks. Any old earrings that are flat, colored pencils or markers. Yellow, orange, red, purple, blue and green.

 Peel the cork from the backing and place it on any white paper. Cut around the edges.
 Color your wheel!
Glue your earrings to the back of the cork and your done! I also put a coat of Mod Podge over the front to help seal it and put a glossy finish on them.

Now, I just can't wait for it to get warm again! We were so lucky to get warm weather for so long and now I'm stuck in side far too often. Cabin Fever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!