January 18, 2012

Things I Love | January

I think half of the fun of all the projects I do, is looking for inspiration from others. I like to come up with my own ideas, but it is awesome to see how many creative creatures there are in this world. It makes me want to keep making and crafting and arting away all day long.
Here are some of the things I am just loving in January.
I have been obsessing over making my own headdress for quite some time now and I finally have the supplies I need to do it. I don't know how long it will take, but once I'm done, I hope to collaborate with a fellow artist on an awesome photo shoot featuring the headdress. Of course, a post will follow!
Sometimes all you need to feel creative is an awesome outfit. I'm still wondering when I will be over my aztec print phase. I sorta doubt it will ever end.
I finally got my Holga delivered so it is time for some experimenting!
And speaking of...
I absolutely love this idea from A Beautiful Mess and I plan to put my own fun design on my Holga.
Scott Avett is a musician and artist and I love his work. I plan on doing some painting over the weekend. And although I do a lot more process work than people, I'm going to continue to keep refining my painting skills.
And this is the band Scott Avett is in. The Avett Brothers. I don't care how big they get, I will always love them with all of my heart and I'm so excited,  because they are coming my old hometown of Springfield this spring and I can't wait to see them live again.
What are you loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!