January 25, 2012

Jewelry Display | Vintage Knobs

I got an early Valentine's Day present from my husband that I was super excited about! A new power drill!
I've had a few projects laying aside until we could find someone with a drill to borrow, but he got me my own. Such a good one I have...
So one of the projects I had waiting was this jewelry display. I found these awesome drawer knobs and thought they would make a cute way to hang up necklaces. So here's what you do...
I found this random scrap of wood in the basement and painted it white. Then I drilled 5 holes in it, for the knobs.
I put a little bit of wood glue inside each hole to help hold the knobs.
Then screw your knobs in and let it dry. Last, I tied rope around each end and hung it from the wall!


So excited to start doing some bigger projects with the help of my new drill! Look for a fun coat rack later this week.
As always, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the clock knob! Very cute idea. I think my kitty would go crazy over it though! Somehow, someway, she'd find a way to destroy it ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, I'm waiting for my cat to find a way to get to it. I think I have it in a good spot for now though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hopе you wіll not minԁ mе νisіting and thanking
    уou fοr your posting - it truly helped

    my webpage; state necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ι'm glad that Google brought your site up for my search - it helped

    my weblog :: blue toe ring
    My web site > toe rings india

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!