December 27, 2011

Wood-Burned Cuff Links

My husband and I didn't get each other much for Christmas this year. Since we just got back from a Puerto Rican honeymoon only 2 months ago, we didn't have much money to go around. I decided I wanted to make him something. Anyone who knows my husband - or even if you've just been reading the blog - knows that my husband is a snappy dresser and he loves cuff links. 

 
 
I bought the cuff links on Etsy for $7.00 and then I burned his initials into the wood. I'm not great with a wood burner, but it's the thought that counts, right?
He was sweet enough to buy me some new camera equipment and I bought myself a new Holga 35mm film camera, so I can't wait to show you some new photos in the coming weeks!

Hope everyone else had a fantastic holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These cuff links are made out of wood that has been etched with a wood burner and hand painted.

    Cuff-links

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!