December 16, 2011

Past Art Works

I've been so busy with yarn projects that I hadn't shared with you any of my past art works. 
It's a surprise even to myself to see some of my work at times. I like fluffy, cute and innocent things like crocheting, but a lot of my art work takes a bit of a dark turn. I'm not exactly sure why that is, but I like to explore all aspects of myself and I think that may be why. 

Here are a few examples of things I've done in the past.
_________________________________________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

I really just love creating things, no matter the medium or intention... 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jillian! Amazing work, as always :D It's really cool to see some of your stuff from KCAI on here lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!