November 22, 2011

Yarn Ball Centerpiece

Ok, one more post today and then no more until at least this weekend. This one isn't anything too exciting. 


My husband and I have been married for a little over a month. We moved into our first place together which is significantly bigger than my last apartment (which was slightly bigger than an SUV).
Needless to say, we had very little to decorate with. 


Our wedding was almost completely DIY. I used a lot of yarn balls for decoration, so after the wedding was over, I had a whole box of yarn balls I didn't know what to do with. Some of them I can use for crochet or knitting projects, but what to do with the rest?


Well, here is a quick and easy idea for a cute and colorful centerpiece.
Get a vase of any kind, roll your balls of yarn and place them in the vase. And there you have it! 




So not only does it add a little color to our new dining room, it has a special meaning since these were decorations used in our wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!